PART OF THE 25TH EDITION OF LE FRENCH MAY !
With more than 100 events each year, from exhibitions and performances, to cinema and gastronomy, Le French May is the most diversified cultural festival in Asia.
The Festival is dedicated to developing cultural exchanges between Hong Kong, Macau and France and to further contribute to nurture the local art scene and general public art appreciation.
Reaching over a million visitors a year, Le French May Arts Festival is the ideal platform for you to promote your activities and entertain your clients and team!
Individuals and sponsors can contribute to Le French May through two different schemes: Either sponsor one specific event by becoming a Sponsor of le French May Or support the entire Festival by becoming a Friend of Le French May.
It is a non-profit charitable organisation recognised under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance.
Support Le French May – and take the opportunity to contribute to Hong Kong and Macau’s cultural attractiveness and support the community with dedicated outreach programmes.
Partner with Le French May brand – and strengthen your image as a local contributor to the arts and community; reach a massive and diversified audience; associate your image with world-class projects.
CORPORATE SPONSORING OF A SINGLE EVENT
DONATIONS FROM HK$100,000 (TAX DEDUCTIBLE)
Either EXCLUSIVE (full sponsorship) or SHARED (with one or two non-competitor partners), your sponsorship will entitle you to
A LARGE SELECTION OF BENEFITS:
- A large exposure during the festival
- Press conferences of Le French May in Hong Kong and abroad
- Logo on all printed materials (general posters, flyers, advertisements)
- Logo on all digital supports (responsive website, website, newsletters)
- Acknowldegment in the festival General brochure of Le french May (est. 160,000 copies)
- Acknowledgment in every performance house programmes (> 30,000 copies)
- Invitations to Le French May exclusive events (Preview cocktail, Opening party, Exhibitions grand openings, Premieres performances, etc.)
- Special discounts on the purchase of tickets for any performances of Le French May festival and for every advertisement in the festival communication supports.
- The association of your name/company on the sponsored event’s collaterals
- Logo on all the printed materials (posters, flyers, advertisement, house programmes) as “SPONSOR”
- Full-page advertisement in the house-programmes (for performing arts projects)
- A selection of complimentary catalogues (for visual arts)
- Prime seat tickets (performances) or VIP tickets (exhibitions) for your guests with the possibility to organise a private event (cocktail, preview, talk with artists, press launching, etc.)