Making his Hong Kong debut in these two concerts, young French pianist Rémi Geniet first plays chamber music before turning to one of the great romantic piano concertos in the repertoire.
Tickets for all programmes of the Le French May Arts Festival 2017 are available at the following ticket systems starting from 14 March, 2017.
Tickets may only be available at the performance venue one hour before the performance.
Customer service fee is applied to all tickets purchased via its network(s).
Check out more details of Discount Scheme and ticketing services via Le French May Ticketing
Le French May Programme Enquiries: 3678 0152
Take your support to the next level! Explore the benefits and privileges of Le French May Membership! Enjoy exclusive discounts on our programs and attend private events for members only.
Buy tickets before anyone else, and get the best seats!
Enjoy special promotions from our partners.
Get the insider news and updates about our programmes.
Become a key player in the Hong Kong cultural scene!
SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES:
– 20% discount on selected Le French May performances tickets*
– Priority booking on the best seats from 10th February on 7 highlighted programmes
– Dedicated newsletter with exclusive offers (special discount from our partners, exclusive information, etc…)
– Dedicated events for members only (preview of exhibitions, wine tasting, guided tours, special talks, etc…)
– Special discounts on Le French May shop (goodies, art books, etc…)
*Upon presenting membership card at ticketing box offices.
Annual Membership fee $500 HKD
Membership renewal fee $300 HKD
To register or get information about the benefits and the payment, please contact email@example.com
Payment by transfer, cheque or cash.