Modern and Contemporary Art
About Michel Setboun
Michel Setboun started his career as an architect. He became a photographer in 1978 for Sipa then Black Star Agency. As from 1990, he devoted himself to photo reportage for LIFE, NEW YORK TIMES, PARIS MATCH and GEO…
Today, his photographs are shown everywhere in the world. He has distinguished himself in ARLES, during the VISA IMAGE FESTIVAL, and has received the TOP AWARD of the WORLD PRESS PHOTO for a reportage on the refugees in Nigeria. His Ayatollah Khomeini photograph is considered as one of the 100 most remarkable photographs of our century.
The photographs of « PARIS DARK LIGHT » exhibition are taken from the book: Paris Lumière Noire (Paris Dark Light), publication of la Martinière, September 2016.
MABILLE & CHAUMETTE – Art Exhibition
New actor in the cultural sector, MABILLE & CHAUMETTE – Art Exhibition is an Art Curating Company and artistic Producer.
Each exhibition is tailor-made and unique, through spectacular and monumental scenographies.
Both the artists and their artworks are at the heart of each project.
MABILLE & CHAUMETTE- Art Exhibition is specialized in Fine Art Photography, Drawing and Street-art. The company is used to working with Luxury brands, Financial Headquarters, Foundations, International Groups, Flagship Stores, and cultural Festivals.
– Professional Experience: 10 years in Luxury – Art Mecene (CHLOE, BALENCIAGA, MARC JACOBS, VERA WANG, etc.) and Auction House (DROUOT Paris)
– Expertise: Curating – Public Relations – Artist Agent
– Accademics: ECOLE du LOUVRE – LAW – ESSEC Business School
-Professional Experience: 10 years in PRESS, EDITION and MULTIMEDIA (Paris).
Magazines, Press Conferences, Digital TV and International Fairs
– Expertise: Business Development – Events – Communication
– Accademics: Literature SORBONNE – EM LYON Business School