BOOKING DISCOUNT SCHEME OF LE FRENCH MAY ARTS FESTIVAL 2019
Applicable to the following selected programmes:
• Invitation to the Voyage by Paris Mozart Orchestra
• Live Jazz Series: Laïka and The Unit – The Women I Grew Up With…
• Live Jazz Series: Samy Thiébault – Caribbean Stories
• Serenata Española by Xavier De Maistre & Lucero Tena
• Bach Studies by Benjamin Millepied
• Näss (People) by Massala Dance Company
• Julien Cottereau plays Carte Blanche
• Hikikomori, The Shelter by Joris Mathieu with Haut et Court collective
• From a True story by Christian Rizzo (available on Le French May and West Kowloon Cultural District website)
During the Booking period, you are entitled to the Best Seats Available and Discounts from Le French May discount scheme.
- Half-price tickets for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and the minder, full-time students, Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients and Alliance Française Hong Kong card holders*.
- Group Booking Discount (Applicable to the same programme only)
5% for 6 – 10 standard tickets; 10% for 11 or more standard tickets.
- Special discount
20% discount on standard tickets for Le French May Arts Festival membership cardholders;
5% discount on standard tickets for Eslite Bookstore membership cardholders.
* Patrons can enjoy only one of the above discount schemes for each purchase. Please inform the box office staff at the time of purchase.
* Discounts for Alliance Française Hong Kong, Le French May Arts Festival membership and Eslite Bookstore membership cardholders are applicable for purchases from URBTIX outlets only
Tickets for all programmes of the Le French May Arts Festival 2019 are available at the following ticket systems starting from 12 March 2019.
- Le French May Website
Internet Booking: www.frenchmay.com
Programme Enquiries: 3678 0151
TICKETS TO EVENTS AT:
Hong Kong City Hall, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Kwai Tsing Theatre, Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre of HKU, Sheung Wan Civic Centre
Opening hours and address of URBTIX outlets: http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/ticket/counter.html
URBTIX Telephone Enquiries: 3761 6661 | FROM 10AM – 8PM DAILY
Internet Booking: www.urbtix.hk
Telephone Credit Card Booking: 2111 5999 (10am-8pm daily)
Mobile Ticketing App: My URBTIX
Tickets for all programmes are available on Internet, by Mobile Ticketing App and by Credit Card Telephone Booking. There is a service fee (which is non-refundable) of HK$8 per ticket. Customers may choose to collect tickets at any Cityline Ticket Dispensing Machines or at the sales counter at any URBTIX outlets upon presentation of the credit card used for online booking/mobile ticketing app booking / telephone booking, or by mail/courier to the customer’s designated address. Mail/Courier delivery is available until 7 to 30 days before a performance (depending on the delivery method). An extra service fee (which is non-refundable) will be charged for mail/courier services. (Service and mailing/delivery fees are subject to change from time to time in accordance with the announcement of URBTIX.)
- West Kowloon Cultural District
TICKETS TO EVENTS AT:
Freespace, Xiqu Centre
Opening hours and address of Xiqu Centre Ticket Office:
Address: 88 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (near China Hong Kong City)
Opening hours:10:00am–9:00pm daily
Telephone Booking:2200 0022
Online Booking: www.westkowloon.hk
There are no handling fees for tickets bought online, by phone or in person at Xiqu Centre.
- One person per ticket regardless of age. Persons below 6 years of age will not be admitted.
- Discounted tickets are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat allocation is subject to allocation.
- Audience are advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break or the intermission. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and readmission of any latecomers.
- Patrons must check their tickets before leaving the booking counter. No refunds or exchanges can be made after the tickets are sold.
- Student tickets holders must produce valid proof of identity (local full-time students) for inspection by the venue staff when attending performances. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the full ticket price and handling charges. People with disabilities must bring the valid ‘Registration Card For People with Disabilities” when attending the performances. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the full ticket price and handling charges.
- Le French May Arts Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes and seating arrangements. Should there be such changes, Le French May Arts Festival will update the relevant information on its website so far as practicable. In case of any dispute, the decision of Le French May Arts Festival is final.
For other programmes which have not mentioned above, please refer to the discount scheme of the co-presenters/presenters.